Bangalore Bangalore Bangalore Bangalore , India India India India
2 years ago
- Joining a fresh and exciting start up blending E-commerce, youth culture & fashion.
- A chance to shape and drive the student marketing strategy for an emerging youth media platform.
- Developing innovative brand campaigns to build brand awareness and engagement with the target audience of students and young people.
- Creating brand engagemnet through cultural events and on-campus activations.
- Develop and manage relationships with universities, affiliates and brand partners, identifying potential online and offline opportunities for brand engagement.
- Create integrated campaigns to drive brand consideration (tapping into social and on the ground activations).
- Create cultural events with universities, affiliates and brands to drive brand awareness
- Work with brand partners to drive sales and brand messaging at related university/affiliate events.
- Project manage/event manage campaigns and below the line activations.
- Manage the creative and social output related to brand partnerships.
- Experience developing relationships with clients and partners.
- Account and Project management skills and can manage multiple partnerships and campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience in briefing, managing and activating integrated brand experience campaigns and events.
- A good understanding of youth culture, and the UK university landscape.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid and entrepreneurial environment, you’ll need to thrive on change and embrace the hands-on nature of working for a small but rapidly growing business.
- A passion for youth culture, fashion, music, or design.
- Ready to help shape and develop an exciting new brand, with a flair for innovative brand marketing.
Mumbai Mumbai Mumbai Mumbai , India India India India
2 years ago
Digital Marketing Assistant 6 month maternity cover - Leatherhead Start asap. Job Purpose/Objective(s)
- Website and Search Marketing - maintain high quality service content on the company websites, managing all paid search activity and providing regular KPI reporting
- Content and Social Media - create and broadcast high quality, engaging content for our target audience and manage Company social media accounts
- Email campaigns - support the execution of email campaigns from 2017 plan to support business objectives
- Make updates and improvements to existing content as required
- Draft and create new service pages as required, liaising with internal expert contacts to develop and sign off content. Optimise content for search
Bhubaneswar Bhubaneswar Bhubaneswar Bhubaneswar , India India India India
2 years ago
BPSS Cleared Marketing Manager - Bracknell (Berkshire) - 6 month contract BPSS Cleared Marketing Manager required to join a multinational information technology company on a 6 month contract based in Bracknell, Berkshire. The Role: As part of your role, you will need to be able to cope with significant change, and have meetings with senior sales management and present/discuss marketing plans. Responsibilities:
- Executing marketing strategies and internal/external organisations to drive awareness, consideration, purchase intent and purchase for company offerings.
- Developing and/or delivering integrated end-customer go-to-market (GTM) programs for one or more products, services and/or solutions e.g. Security solutions
- Building and executing demand generation and/or customer relationship campaigns.
- Measuring campaign and activity marketing metrics/ goals/benchmarks.
- Managing the execution of GTM marketing strategies and tactical plans
- Analysing closed-loop analysis to assess program results, determining indicated actions and driving continuous improvements to marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managing customer-facing aspects of offering launch, refresh and end-of-life (EOL) programs
- Understanding of industry, offering categories, company offerings/strategies, marketing principles/practices/tactics/tools.
- Good knowledge demand generation activities.
- Demonstrated ability execute campaigns
- Strong project management skills; able to manage multiple high-visibility priorities in fast-paced environment.
- Good budget management skills;
- Excellent written/oral communications.
- Good analytical ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence senior sales
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside the company.
- Good team player, excellent ability to collaborate (experience of virtual teams a bonus)
- Highly motivated, able to deal with on-going change
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business, Psychology or related field
- 2+ years marketing experience.
- Team work experience essential
- Prior experience in working with sales (field and telesales) and senior sales management.
- Security software experience an advantage
Chennai Chennai Chennai Chennai , India India India India
2 years ago
Marketing and Communications Officer Location: Atlantic House, Bootle Post Type: Full-time, permanent The Sovini Group is seeking a talented and enthusiastic marketing professional to join the in-house marketing team. The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of internal clients across multiple sectors with a focus on helping us to grow our commercial success. We are seeking somebody with integrated marketing communications experience who is creative, collaborative and able to work autonomously in a fast paced environment. The post holder will have experience in a marketing and communications role with the ability to foster positive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders. Sovini is the parent Company of the Sovini group, an exciting new type of group with the mission to bring together like-minded organisations to work together in partnership to support each other, achieve better value, deliver a high quality service and exceed customer expectations. Sovini provides corporate shared services to a dynamic wider Group consisting of One Vision Housing, Pine Court Housing Association, Sovini Property Services and Sovini Trade Supplies. We offer a fantastic reward package which includes:
- Group personal pension scheme
- Staff Incentive Bonus Scheme
- 28 day holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Flexi-time working pattern
- On-site gymnasium and amenities
- Staff well-being and 'feel good’ programme
Navi Mumbai Navi Mumbai Navi Mumbai Navi Mumbai , India India India India
2 years ago